Sales: Technology Consultants
Are you a passionate sales professional with a background in business-to-business (B2B) sales? If so, consider taking the next step and furthering your sales career with B&B Networks Inc., one of the leading technology solutions providers in the Greater Chicago area. This highly rewarding position is customer facing with a focus on Enterprise as well as SMB market businesses. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and uncapped commissions with aggressive accelerators and bonuses. If you’re ready to invest in yourself and become part of a growing sales team, we would love to hear from you!
Technical Sales Background in IT and Telecommunications is highly desirable. Minimum of 2-5 Years B2B consultative sales Proven track record of successful sales; key account management/development, and client relationships Excellent organizational and presentation skills Fearless “hunter” mentality Proficient with MS Office Suite Ability to travel in the greater Chicago area with reliable transportation and a good driving record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and goals, proactively driving new business
- Consultative Sales approach and the ability to articulate technical solutions that add value to our customers
- Customer Appointments, phone calls, networking, promotional events, written correspondence, cold calling and provided leads to prospect and develop opportunities
- Maintain accurate forecasting and funnel management
- Excellent oral and written customer interaction skills
- Manage the overall relationship between the customers, functions and organization at all levels
- Educate clients regarding company’s products and technologies
- Translate customer requirements and manage customer expectations using superior communication skills
- Keep abreast of technological and product updates and changes ongoing.
- Conduct product demonstration.
For consideration, please call or email your cover letter and resume to Paul Clayton, 630-957-4107, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree or course completion from accredited University or technical institute.
- 3-5 years of help desk/end-user experience/networking.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Technologies.
- Cloud technologies Office 365, AWS, Azure.
- Troubleshooting tools Wireshark.
- Virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, VirtualBox.
- Base networking/server certifications a plus.
- Troubleshooting methodologies
At least 3-5 years of experience including Switches, Firewalls/Routers, WiFi, Servers and escalated help desk issues. Experience required in Disaster Recovery and knowledge of security tools. Candidate must be customer focused and familiar with serving clients with a sense of urgency and care.
Strong customer service skills, strong troubleshooting skills, ability to work with team or independently at times, organized and able to meet deadlines, experience in hardware/software issues/resolution, available for Data related On-Call duties, proficiency in TCP/IP, Ethernet, 802.x and other LAN/WLAN technologies, experience with HP/Dell switches, Meraki/Ubiquiti APs, Meraki/Sonicwall Firewalls, wireshark or other network troubleshooting applications, self awareness, ability to lift 50lbs.
Adaptability, teamwork & collaboration, optimism, service orientation, organizational awareness